Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Retired runners, Old characters for use as NPCs
FuelDrop
post Oct 17 2012, 10:23 PM
Post #1

Neophyte Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 53,300

In the 'sanity not required' thread it was suggested that we create a thread for retired characters, so that other people can use them as NPCs. Here's a start:

Joel Hardinger
[ Spoiler ]

Joel is a former government special operative turned shadowrunner turned private investigator/information broker. His specialty is recon, and in his stomping grounds in the Seattle Barrens there are good odds that he knows what's going down due to his massive network of bugs and spy drones. Always assume he's prepared for whatever eventuality comes up to some extent or other, even if the plan is 'fake my own death and lay low until I figure out what the heck's going on'.
He's currently dating the elf rigger from his old crew.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Byrel
post Oct 18 2012, 06:40 AM
Post #2

Target

Member No.: 52,523

Another thing we might want to give is an estimated connection rating of the chars, so they can be taken more easily as (fully-fledged) contacts at char-gen.

+Quote Post
Krishach
post Oct 19 2012, 04:47 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 18,972

Am I understanding these just being put out there for other GMs to use as NPCs? I've used my own PCs as NPCs when I'm running before. Was surprisingly effective: no one wanted to go there.

+Quote Post
FuelDrop
post Oct 19 2012, 05:15 AM
Post #4

Neophyte Runner

Member No.: 53,300

QUOTE (Krishach @ Oct 19 2012, 12:47 PM) *
Am I understanding these just being put out there for other GMs to use as NPCs? I've used my own PCs as NPCs when I'm running before. Was surprisingly effective: no one wanted to go there.

Sounds about right.

+Quote Post
Dolanar
post Oct 19 2012, 05:28 AM
Post #5

Moving Target

Member No.: 53,066

just a note to GM's: please remember, this is Dumpshock, use posted PC's at your own risk lol

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:31 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.