Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Freefall balance augmenter, add on or replacement
KCKitsune
post Jan 13 2013, 03:54 AM
Post #1

Neophyte Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,665

OK quick question for everyone here: Is the Freefall balance augmenter from Hazard Pay an add-on or does it replace a regular balance augmenter.

Also is it any use to anyone on Earth (such as a non-rigged pilot because it allows the person to maintain spatial awareness)?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KCKitsune
post Jan 13 2013, 11:02 PM
Post #2

Neophyte Runner

Anyone... please...

+Quote Post
bannockburn
post Jan 13 2013, 11:22 PM
Post #3

Shooting Target

Member No.: 51,886

Ambiguous, to say the least.
As it costs more essence than the usual augmenter, I'd say it's a stand-alone implant.
I'm divided on whether it should work at all in gravity, but I don't see the harm.
On the fly, I'd probably rule that it gives the standard bonus on earth, with the additional specialized bonus in space, but that's just personal opinion.

+Quote Post
KCKitsune
post Jan 14 2013, 02:49 AM
Post #4

Neophyte Runner

QUOTE (bannockburn @ Jan 13 2013, 06:22 PM) *
Ambiguous, to say the least.
As it costs more essence than the usual augmenter, I'd say it's a stand-alone implant.
I'm divided on whether it should work at all in gravity, but I don't see the harm.
On the fly, I'd probably rule that it gives the standard bonus on earth, with the additional specialized bonus in space, but that's just personal opinion.

Thank You! I was pulling my hair out trying to understand what the damn thing did and if it was worth it at all for someone who might not leave the atmosphere.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 05:18 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.