IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sexy New Cyberware!, Just in time for Valentine's Day!
Bushw4cker
post Jan 20 2013, 12:22 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,830

Just in time for Valentine’s Day. Get that special someone the piece of ware they always wanted. New Sexy Cyberware, and some new Cyberware Suites. Let me know what you think. I’d like some feedback on spelling, better names for ware, anything.
Thanks )
Page 1
Page2
Page3
Page4
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bannockburn
post Jan 20 2013, 12:37 PM
Post #2

Shooting Target

Member No.: 51,886

Thanks!

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/origin...34355452082.jpg

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
hermit
post Jan 20 2013, 01:15 PM
Post #3

The King In Yellow

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 7,121

Okay, you asked for a review, here's the review.

The genital implant options are for hard-core fetishists only. I fail to see a good implication outside of slapstick. Also, an anti-rape device that requires the user to be raped to start working is like anti-missile technology that requires the user to be hit by a missile. Bottom line: Genital cyberware's okay, but maybe think more of sex-related extras. If your dick can take on interesting shapes, that'll probably get you more new friends than if it can also work as a flamethrower (unless someone has a very specific fetish). Just saying.

I also miss bioware, especially since there're many more, let's say, interesting possibilities there. And you could have been a bit more daring with the suites, which seem pretty vanilla to me. Check out one of the CP2020 Chromebooks (2 if I am not mistaken) for, uh, ideas.

+Quote Post
Bushw4cker
post Jan 20 2013, 01:31 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

I didn't want to make it too obscene. It was mostly for fun and practice writing.

I could have been a little more descriptive on the dentata. I was imagining something more external, to prevent a rape before it occurred.

Can you combine cyberware bioware suites? That's what I would have liked to have done. There are definitely a lot more possibilities with bioware.

+Quote Post
Lionhearted
post Jan 20 2013, 01:37 PM
Post #5

Shooting Target

Member No.: 7,310

That eel skin bioware does that pretty nicely
"Touch me if you dare!"

+Quote Post
hermit
post Jan 20 2013, 01:39 PM
Post #6

The King In Yellow

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 7,121

That's not how a Vagina Dentata works though. Besides, even an external bear trap of some kind would do little good in case of a rape, (but probably make the wearer rather lonely).

Also, if you go to that subject, anyone freaked out by the idea is already freaked out anyway. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

QUOTE (Lionhearted @ Jan 20 2013, 02:37 PM) *
That eel skin bioware does that pretty nicely
"Touch me if you dare!"

Or facedancing bioware, all kinds of Orthoskin, pheromones!, enhanced atriculation, the silky skin, sensitive skin, ect package, mood hair, cyberlimbs ... makes much more sense than having your dick shopot flames, arrows or, I dunno, spidersilk.

+Quote Post
Bushw4cker
post Jan 20 2013, 01:55 PM
Post #7

Moving Target

QUOTE (hermit @ Jan 20 2013, 01:39 PM) *
That's not how a Vagina Dentata works though. Besides, even an external bear trap of some kind would do little good in case of a rape, (but probably make the wearer rather lonely).

Also, if you go to that subject, anyone freaked out by the idea is already freaked out anyway. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Or facedancing bioware, all kinds of Orthoskin, pheromones!, enhanced atriculation, the silky skin, sensitive skin, ect package, mood hair, cyberlimbs ... makes much more sense than having your dick shopot flames, arrows or, I dunno, spidersilk.

The torch is just one of the modular attachments.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:22 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.