Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Venturing and Gaining online in 4e
biotech66
post Feb 26 2013, 06:34 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,724

Watching some Sci-Fi and I thought of this. Should you be able to take a quality that has both positive and negative aspects?

Improved Link-positive quality-10 bp-in any situation where you are in AR gaining a bonus to any computer related roll you may gain a bonus of up to 3 dice for your pool. However if you take any damage while in AR you opponent gains that much bonus to the damage amount.

thoughts gang?

BTW, this is part of my blog ThroatPunchGames If you get a chance, check it out and give me feed back on any of my other ideas.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thorya
post Feb 27 2013, 11:42 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,030

Seriously, could you ditch the attempts to promote your blog? Even if you did at least put something before it this time.

Regarding your suggested quality, I'm not a fan. The positive and negative aspects don't really seem linked at all. As it is there are several qualities that have both up and down sides. There's nothing wrong with them.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:43 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.