> Augmentation, Unwired, Reprints/New Covers
Pepsi Jedi
post Mar 5 2013, 03:20 AM
Post #1

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,391

Had a query for you guys.

I've got the original versions of Unwired and Augmentation. I know they have new covers now, I'm curious as to if there's new information, and if so how much? The sale is going on now for PDF's and while I have hardcopy and PDF's for the original versions I'm curious as to if I should pay for the new ones. Or if they are just new covers on 100% the same material.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mantis
post Mar 5 2013, 03:48 AM
Post #2

Running Target

Member No.: 17,538

If you have PDFs of the originals and you bought them from either Drive-thru or Battleshop, then you should be able to just download the new versions for free.
Mostly, the reprints correct the page number references for SR4A and update a few prices for things like Skillsoft Clusters. Otherwise, there isn't anything 'new' per say.

+Quote Post
SpellBinder
post Mar 5 2013, 03:49 AM
Post #3

Neophyte Runner

Member No.: 17,653

Not really new info from what I've noticed, but all the page references to the core rule book are updated to SR4a so you can actually find the stuff.

Edit: Ninja'ed

+Quote Post
All4BigGuns
post Mar 5 2013, 03:54 AM
Post #4

Former Member

Member No.: 53,042

The new Augmentation does have the clarification that Genecrafted and Genetic Heritage aren't compatible printed in it.

+Quote Post
Pepsi Jedi
post Mar 5 2013, 03:56 AM
Post #5

Running Target

Member No.: 18,391

Thanks guys!

+Quote Post
Thanee
post Mar 5 2013, 10:28 AM
Post #6

jacked in

Group: Admin
Member No.: 463

If you bought them from the battleshop (battlecorps.com), you should check the checkbox for news regarding the item at the end of the purchase process (you can probably change the settings later, too).

Then you get a mail, when a new/updated version is available.

Bye
Thanee

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:37 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.