Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Eclipse Phase: Transhuman Kickstarter
Adam
post Apr 30 2013, 09:13 PM
Post #1

Prime Runner

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 51

We're running a Kickstarter to fund the production of our next Eclipse Phase book, Transhuman. It's a busy year of growing the company, working on our first card game, and keeping Eclipse Phase supplements in print as they sell out!

The Kickstarter fired up last week and has been rolling along nicely; we hit our initial goal within 12 hours and we've been rolling through stretch goals ever since. We'll be making Transhuman, adding 16 extra pages to it, giving all of our freelancers a raise, and also creating a follow-up PDF/POD book called the Morph Recognition Guide -- and there's still plenty of time to go and more stretch goals to unlock.

Please check it out, if you've enjoyed Eclipse Phase in the past. And if you haven't seen Eclipse Phase, there's a sweet $10 backer level that will get you the PDF of the core rulebook + four pieces of fiction in PDF/ePub!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/507486...e-players-guide
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tanegar
post Apr 30 2013, 09:43 PM
Post #2

Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,731

I would dearly love to contribute, but work has been slow lately and I just don't have the money. Glad to see Eclipse Phase still rolling along, though.

+Quote Post
Redjack
post May 2 2013, 09:10 PM
Post #3

Man Behind the Curtain

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

I'm in. Looking forward to new books and games at Gen Con.

+Quote Post
Adam
post May 16 2013, 10:15 PM
Post #4

Prime Runner

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 51

We have some final stretch goals in the Transhuman campaign, and I do think they're amazing if I do say so myself!

* A new adventure from the Know Evil team.
* Eclipse Phase character generator software.
* A conversion guide bringing Fate to Eclipse Phase!

Some big goals, and we're excited to try and reach them!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/507486...de/posts/483020

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 01:13 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.