Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Unofficial Errata for Martin de Vries in Street Legends
Patrick Goodman
post Jun 2 2013, 02:42 AM
Post #1

Tilting at Windmills

Group: Members
Member No.: 388

A couple years ago, I wrote up Martin de Vries in Street Legends; those stats were recently republished in Storm Front.

And there were a couple of boo-boos I committed therein, due to not noticing a couple of things in my research. I left out a couple of spells he's used, and a skill he demonstrated.

Add "Leadership 3" to his list of skills. Add "Improved Invisibility" and "Levitate" to his list of spells. I've run this past Jason Hardy and he's cool with me posting it. This errata will be reflected in the SR5 conversion promised in Storm Front (which is what I'm working on now, and the reason I noticed this in the first place). A link to a Google doc with these changes will be added to my sig at some point; in the meantime, here it is.

Unofficial Errata for Martin de Vries in Street Legends.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mantis
post Jun 2 2013, 04:49 AM
Post #2

Running Target

Member No.: 17,538

Thanks. Not a big deal but I guess if he is showing up in adventures it's nice to have the right stats.

+Quote Post
Patrick Goodman
post Jun 2 2013, 01:15 PM
Post #3

Tilting at Windmills

It's a big deal for me, mostly. I wrote him up, and I hate making mistakes. Where I can, I try to correct those mistakes.

+Quote Post
Mantis
post Jun 2 2013, 07:33 PM
Post #4

Running Target

Member No.: 17,538

This I can completely relate to. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Patrick Goodman
post Jun 6 2013, 03:13 AM
Post #5

Tilting at Windmills

I've done a lot of research, but I can't find this in my notes anywhere: Has de Vries ever demonstrated a skill with throwing weapons (knives, tomahawks, beer bottles, that sorta thing)? Trying to make sure I haven't missed anything else....

+Quote Post
Patrick Goodman
post Jun 6 2013, 08:55 PM
Post #6

Tilting at Windmills

I've received a few comments that indicate I've forgotten a couple other active skills that Martin de Vries has demonstrated in the past, so I've amended the unofficial errata doc to include them. The current version is 1.1; it's linked in my sig.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:51 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.