Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Frosty, and her connections
Bearclaw
post Jul 1 2013, 05:49 PM
Post #1

Shooting Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,304

So how much does the shadow world know about Frosty's connection to Erhan.
My group is about to start the second Dawn of the Arifacts adventures, and a thought occured to me.
The team has been seen with Frosty, and they ended up with the map, meaning at least some of the other players in the first one did some research. They'll know more or less who the team is and where they're from, and they'll know the team is with Frosty. But will they know they are ultimately working for Erhan?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CanRay
post Jul 1 2013, 05:50 PM
Post #2

Immortal Elf

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 14,465

Not likely. They might know she's connected to some jerk of a griefer on a few MMOs, however. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
Freya
post Jul 1 2013, 06:02 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 85,966

Initially, probably not. If they continue as far as the third adventure, it's highly likely that they'll discover it. (I'll skip details because spoilers, but yeah.)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 11:13 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.