Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Recruitment: SR5-FastFoodFight, Finalizing Recruitment
Slacker
post Jul 11 2013, 02:30 PM
Post #1

Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,776

Ok. There's just been too much interest in my existing SR5 Intro game. So I've allowed people to push me into starting up a second game.
Instead of starting with the classic StufferShack Food Fight scenario, this game is going to follow the Fast Food Fight mission shown in the Quick Start Rules that were released yesterday.

Based on interest in my other game, I already have a full list of players. So I'm sorry there isn't much recruitment to this one. I'm just looking for confirmation from everybody that they are still interested in playing.

POTENTIAL PLAYER LIST:
Aria
umidori
Branmac
Sunshine
horvagab
phlapjack (first alternate...or possibly a 6th player if he can manage to convince me to have that large a group)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
imperialus
post Jul 11 2013, 02:35 PM
Post #2

Shooting Target

Member No.: 769

Well if you need another alternate I'd love to put SR5 though its paces. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nyahnyah.gif)

+Quote Post
Slacker
post Jul 11 2013, 02:38 PM
Post #3

Runner

QUOTE (imperialus @ Jul 11 2013, 08:35 AM) *
Well if you need another alternate I'd love to put SR5 though its paces. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nyahnyah.gif)

Ok, if any of the reserved players decide they aren't interested, I'll keep you in mind. I'm also keeping a list of interested players in case I can convince somebody else to GM another SR5 game.

+Quote Post
phlapjack77
post Jul 11 2013, 02:47 PM
Post #4

Runner

Member No.: 18,611

I'd be greedy if I joined both games - so please give my slot to imperialus. Of course, if you don't have enough I'd love to play, but otherwise I'll wait for that SR5 version of the post-or-die that Aria mentioned.

+Quote Post
imperialus
post Jul 11 2013, 02:54 PM
Post #5

Shooting Target

Member No.: 769

QUOTE (Slacker @ Jul 11 2013, 08:38 AM) *
Ok, if any of the reserved players decide they aren't interested, I'll keep you in mind. I'm also keeping a list of interested players in case I can convince somebody else to GM another SR5 game.

You know, what the hell, I'll throw my hat in the ring as a GM. If there's space I'll still take a spot in your game, but I wouldn't worry about it too much.

+Quote Post
Slacker
post Jul 11 2013, 02:56 PM
Post #6

Runner

QUOTE (imperialus @ Jul 11 2013, 09:54 AM) *
You know, what the hell, I'll throw my hat in the ring as a GM. If there's space I'll still take a spot in your game, but I wouldn't worry about it too much.

That sounds great. I'd love to play in it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Aria
post Jul 11 2013, 03:20 PM
Post #7

Dragon

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 18,267

Count me in! For phlapjack and others, I posted my recruitment thread (2075) at lunchtime so if you haven't seen it please hop on board (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
horvagab
post Jul 11 2013, 03:49 PM
Post #8

Moving Target

Member No.: 17,909

So as mentioned in the other thread, my current character ideas are:

Decker/Technomancer: probably looking at a legwork type of guy
Magician: currently leaning towards a mage
Gunbunny: cybered up version

+Quote Post
Aria
post Jul 11 2013, 04:35 PM
Post #9

Dragon

Adept for me (usually is (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nyahnyah.gif) )...probably focusing on things that 'ware can't do (or not so well)... freerunner type possibly...?

+Quote Post
Branmac
post Jul 11 2013, 08:17 PM
Post #10

Target

Member No.: 7,497

I must now perform the happy dance. The PDF is downloaded, and a game spot is available! "Life here has been berry berry good to me."

I am perfectly fine with the rigger option I asked about in the first thread, or as an alternative something faceish would also be interesting.

+Quote Post
Umidori
post Jul 11 2013, 08:18 PM
Post #11

Runner

Member No.: 18,115

Confirming my interest.

Still on for a melee Street Sam, but if for some reason that's a no go, I'm also interested in a Mr. Lucky or a Utility Mage.

~Umi

+Quote Post
Raiden
post Jul 11 2013, 10:45 PM
Post #12

Moving Target

Member No.: 53,120

sign me up as an alternate!

+Quote Post
horvagab
post Jul 12 2013, 05:47 AM
Post #13

Moving Target

After looking over the corebook some more, I may keep out of a non-techno decker/cyber sam area. The math for the 'ware and stuff intiimdates me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

So far I'm looking at a magiican, either a Harry Dresden like magical nerd, or an elf Shaman whose family was kicked out of Tir Tairngare (sorry if misspelled?) and took up with the Ancients for a while before deciding to branch out as a runner.

+Quote Post
Aria
post Jul 12 2013, 11:57 AM
Post #14

Dragon

Slacker, if nobody else objects could I persuade you to run this as a sub-thread in 2075? The only RAW difference would be in karma awards...there will only be this one and 'Game Face' running so people shouldn't get too lost in a mass of other thread's IC???

+Quote Post
Slacker
post Jul 12 2013, 01:00 PM
Post #15

Runner

QUOTE (Aria @ Jul 12 2013, 06:57 AM) *
Slacker, if nobody else objects could I persuade you to run this as a sub-thread in 2075? The only RAW difference would be in karma awards...there will only be this one and 'Game Face' running so people shouldn't get too lost in a mass of other thread's IC???

I tend to prefer separate threads for games just because it can get confusing at times with multiple games going on within the same thread. I know I struggled a bit when I first got into the 2072 thread with Notsoevilgm's Virtual Scream game.

But if the other players are interested in us doing that, I willing to do so.

+Quote Post
Slacker
post Jul 12 2013, 01:01 PM
Post #16

Runner

QUOTE (horvagab @ Jul 12 2013, 12:47 AM) *
After looking over the corebook some more, I may keep out of a non-techno decker/cyber sam area. The math for the 'ware and stuff intiimdates me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

So far I'm looking at a magiican, either a Harry Dresden like magical nerd, or an elf Shaman whose family was kicked out of Tir Tairngare (sorry if misspelled?) and took up with the Ancients for a while before deciding to branch out as a runner.

Yeah, there's a lot of math with the cyber/bio stuff. So I understand. Either magic angle sounds good.

+Quote Post
Umidori
post Jul 14 2013, 08:13 PM
Post #17

Runner

Member No.: 18,115

I'm probably ahead of the curve by a good measure, but just a heads up that I've finished my build and background and am pretty much game ready. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

~Umi

+Quote Post
Branmac
post Jul 15 2013, 11:08 AM
Post #18

Target

It has taken me a bit longer than I expected to wrap my head around the matrix and rigging, as well as find a few things like Autosofts for the drones, but I am almost done.

+Quote Post
horvagab
post Jul 15 2013, 11:31 AM
Post #19

Moving Target

Hm, I'll probably look into making a magician today then. I think I've figured out my priorities, but as first timer, I may ask a few stuff I'm not sure about.

+Quote Post
Aria
post Jul 15 2013, 11:53 AM
Post #20

Dragon

QUOTE (Slacker @ Jul 12 2013, 02:00 PM) *
I tend to prefer separate threads for games just because it can get confusing at times with multiple games going on within the same thread. I know I struggled a bit when I first got into the 2072 thread with Notsoevilgm's Virtual Scream game.

But if the other players are interested in us doing that, I willing to do so.

I can appreciate that...how about if we have separate IC threads but with a linked OoC (and rewards) so that it minimises any confusion but has some integration into a wider SR world...?

+Quote Post
horvagab
post Jul 15 2013, 05:59 PM
Post #21

Moving Target

I won't be able to make any characters until Sunday or Monday. Feel free to move on without me.

+Quote Post
Slacker
post Jul 15 2013, 07:41 PM
Post #22

Runner

QUOTE (Aria @ Jul 15 2013, 06:53 AM) *
I can appreciate that...how about if we have separate IC threads but with a linked OoC (and rewards) so that it minimises any confusion but has some integration into a wider SR world...?

I'd be cool with that. Any players have objections to us sharing the 2075 OoC thread while maintaining a separate IC thread for this game?

+Quote Post
Slacker
post Jul 15 2013, 07:42 PM
Post #23

Runner

QUOTE (horvagab @ Jul 15 2013, 12:59 PM) *
I won't be able to make any characters until Sunday or Monday. Feel free to move on without me.

Ok, horvagab. I'm still waiting to hear back from Sunshine on if they are in or not. I may start up the IC thread before you're able to finish your character. Hopefully you'll have it done before combat gets seriously underway.

+Quote Post
Branmac
post Jul 15 2013, 09:44 PM
Post #24

Target

QUOTE (Slacker @ Jul 15 2013, 03:41 PM) *
I'd be cool with that. Any players have objections to us sharing the 2075 OoC thread while maintaining a separate IC thread for this game?

Works for me.

+Quote Post
horvagab
post Jul 16 2013, 06:37 AM
Post #25

Moving Target

QUOTE (Slacker @ Jul 15 2013, 09:42 PM) *
Ok, horvagab. I'm still waiting to hear back from Sunshine on if they are in or not. I may start up the IC thread before you're able to finish your character. Hopefully you'll have it done before combat gets seriously underway.

Noted. I'll see what I can do at work at least.

A question of Magic Priority A: it says I get 10 spells: can these include alchemical preparations, or do I need to buy those seperately with karma?

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 05:05 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.