Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Build and Repair Costs
Hartbaine
post Jul 21 2013, 05:52 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,115

So in the new SR 5 rules my deck is going to get fried a lot, it's going to happen. They say just to 'repair it' and the B&R skills tell me how that's done.

But where are the costs of repairs? I mean seriously, the way it's written the rules seem to assume if you want to repair something you have what you need. Doesn't it cost a certain amount of nuyen per box you fix or something?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mantis
post Jul 21 2013, 06:46 AM
Post #2

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,538

I haven't seen anything telling how much it costs but you could use the rules from SR4 in Arsenal for repairing vehicles where it costs 1% of the base cost of the device per box of damage. However, the matrix or rigger section (can't remember which off hand) in SR5 seems to talk about it being more expensive to repair stuff than just buying new.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:44 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.