Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Misprinted novel
Maelstrome
post Aug 8 2013, 03:20 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,237

Im just now getting around to reading the secrets of power trilogy. I read up to page 26 in never deal with a dragon then things stopped making sense. I looked up to see the page was 315. It then runs from 315-346 then to 59. The rest of the book seems right. Has anyone else encountered something like this?

Im posting from a phone. Words may get weird.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Critias
post Aug 8 2013, 03:35 AM
Post #2

Freelance Elf

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 6,714

Not with that book, no (though some other ones, from other companies, etc, occasionally).

+Quote Post
Draco18s
post Aug 8 2013, 02:08 PM
Post #3

Immortal Elf

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,392

QUOTE (Maelstrome @ Aug 7 2013, 10:20 PM) *
Im just now getting around to reading the secrets of power trilogy. I read up to page 26 in never deal with a dragon then things stopped making sense. I looked up to see the page was 315. It then runs from 315-346 then to 59. The rest of the book seems right. Has anyone else encountered something like this?

My copy wasn't buggered. But then my copy was from the original mass market run way back in the day.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:51 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.