IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SR3: Voodoo / Aspected Mages and Magic in general, Questions about magic Traditions and Rules
Acenoid
post Aug 14 2013, 06:56 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 133,691

Hello there!

No day, without new questions :) Iam currently trying to create a list of available magic traditions / choices possibel for player characters. But I have hit some roadblocks. Hopefully you can help:

In the magic source book a lot of schools are being added to the two schools "shaman" & "hermetic" (mage).

Now I believe that most choices are exclusive, e.g. a full magic shaman choosing a tradition totem or being a pantheist could specialize on one of the areas - single domain (urban/wilderness), ghosts of the elements or ancient conjurer, replacing some of his skills.

Now what is confusing for me - for some choices I do not see if they are exclusive or if they can be picked together with others, or of the tradition is available only to a shamanist or mage. For example the voodoo tradition Iam unsure. I think it's only available to shamans and you would not choose a totem with them. But could you still pick other traditions?

I started to make a list to see what is possible / available, i wrote it down in german but I think most of it should be clear. It's not done yet, but before I spent more time asking myself questions I consult the forum :P

Is this more or less correct or did I get it all wrong?

CODE
Vollzauberer
Schamane
Traditionen:
Totem
Pantheist
Ahnenbeschwörer
Heimatdomäne
Urban
Wildnis
Geister der Elemente
Flammen
Boden
Wind
Wellen
Holz
Voodoo (Schamane)
Traditionen:
Voodoo (Afrika)
Voudoun (Haiti/New Orleans)

Voodoo (Houngan)
Magier
Traditionen:
Hermetisch
Pfad der Wuxing
Elementarmagier
Luft
Erde
Feuer
Wasser
Aspektzauberer
Beschwörer Schamane / Magier
Tradition: Totem Schamane
Tradition: Pantheist Schamane
Ahnenbeschwörer Schamane
Hermetisch Magier
Pfad der Wuxing (Wujen) Magier / Schamane
Geister der Elemente Schamane
Flammen Schamane
Boden Schamane
Wind Schamane
Wellen Schamane
Holz Schamane
Elementarist Magier
Luft Magier
Erde Magier
Feuer Magier
Wasser Magier
Schamanist Schamane
Hexer Schamane / Magier
Tradition: Pantheist Schamane
Pfad der Wuxing (Wujen) Magier / Schamane
Pfad der Wuxing (WuFa) Magier / Schamane
Holz
Erde
Feuer
Metall
Wasser
Ki Adept
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:28 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.