Reply to this topicStart new topic
> GM looking for players in Worcester MA area
Kagi
post Sep 24 2013, 10:54 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 155,344

I'm an experienced GM looking to start a gaming group in the Worcester area of Massachusetts. I live just a little south of the city near the Connecticut boarder. I've played many pen and paper games over the years, but Shadowrun always seems to stay my favorite. I can run a game (I have a roomy apartment) or play in an existing one. I'm really looking for a fifth edition game and own a physical copy of the core book. Online games are okay, but nothing beats a late night with good people, bad for you food, too much caffeine(or beer, depending), and the clickty clack of dice rolling. If you live in the Boston area and are interested drop me a message or post here.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 03:37 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.