Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shadowrun: Sprawl Gangers, Any news?
FuelDrop
post Feb 18 2014, 11:43 PM
Post #1

Neophyte Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 53,300

Has anyone heard anything about how Sprawl Gangers is coming along? My local gaming store has a huge TTWG fanbase and a massive shadowrun fanbase, so it's a match made in heaven!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AJCarrington
post Feb 19 2014, 02:17 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Validating
Member No.: 7,628

The only "recent" updates that I've seen are in Ravage Magazine US...design notes and such. Not much, tbh.

+Quote Post
Grak
post Feb 19 2014, 07:25 AM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 77,269

I haven't heard anything but I'd say it'll be a while, considering that we have yet to see a supplement book or that beginners box that proved too damn big for cgl. My best estimate would be that Gangers is currently and If not a When.

If CGL can find enough time and money to finish Gangers then we shall likely see it several months after Firefight's release. Let's say Fall-Winter 2013...

+Quote Post
Drace
post Feb 19 2014, 05:33 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,936

The latest news from the SR site shows it in play testing still. From the sounds of it thy are still working out bugs and game breakers. The play test info is on the Dev blogs on the site if you have the patients to search them down. Pretty interesting but only if your into the nitty gritty for ttwg development.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:52 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.