> GenCon GM Recruitment
sinthalix
post May 16 2014, 02:02 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,483

Greetings everyone!

GenCon GM recruitment is well under way and we need more volunteers.

If you are interested in volunteering to run events with the Catalyst Demo Team for GenCon, please go to the following link: http://tinyurl.com/mzk3ul2

We are looking for GMs to run the following events: Shadowrun 5, Welcome to the Sixth World, the Shadowrun Experience, demo and booth workers, Cosmic Patrol, Valiant RPG, and Shadowrun: Crossfire.

When: 14-17 Aug 2014

Where: Indianapolis, IN

Compensation packages are as follows:

8 hours: t-shirt
16 hours: above + badge
24 hours: all above + swag bag
32 hours: all above + $200 cash
If you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at srconvention@gmail.com.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sinthalix
post May 27 2014, 10:28 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,483

Attention GMs!

I still need 2-3 GMs for GenCon. If you are interested, please complete the online form above or e-mail me directly if you have questions!

Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 09:49 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.