Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SR3 - XLS Tables
Acenoid
post Jul 22 2014, 12:12 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 133,691

I wanted to create a few xls gm helping tables. I wanted to ask around if somebody still has some material around or knows where some sheets are available. For example I created a sheet that calculates armor / layers of armor and the calculated quickness reductions.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Stahlseele
post Jul 22 2014, 12:51 AM
Post #2

The ShadowComedian

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 13,525

There are some tables in the NSRCG3 installation, i guess you have taken a look at these already?

+Quote Post
Acenoid
post Jul 22 2014, 04:05 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 133,691

QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Jul 22 2014, 02:51 AM) *
There are some tables in the NSRCG3 installation, i guess you have taken a look at these already?

Yes there are, I meant some helpers, to quickly calculate ramming damage by the speeds / distance of the cards, automatic conversions, calculation of the "layered armor" and similar.

- The ramming xls and armor layer xls I have finished (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nyahnyah.gif)

+Quote Post
Stahlseele
post Jul 22 2014, 05:28 PM
Post #4

The ShadowComedian

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 13,525

Ah, automation, not information, gotcha.
Nope, no idea, sorry ._.

And i'd try to do this sort of thing in HTML/JavaScript/CSS maybe, because you're probably going to encounter more people with a program that can work with these than you will encounter people with an office application that can execute the .xls files.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:03 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.