Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Run Faster, When and where?
Pariahpaladin
post Aug 15 2014, 03:00 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,704

Anyone know of a place to pre-order Run Faster or when it will be available? Amazon no longer has a listing, and I couldn't find it on Catalysts site either.

Is it still coming out soon?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tasti man LH
post Aug 16 2014, 02:11 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 66,005

We know it's coming, but not when it's coming. There was a tweet saying that it wasn't expected to come out until 2015, but the other occasional chatter on social media suggests that it's being worked on right now.

And last I checked, conventional wisdom says to ignore anything Amazon says.

+Quote Post
Medicineman
post Aug 16 2014, 07:16 AM
Post #3

Shooting Target

Member No.: 7,015

I'm sure they're working on it, the Cover is already out but I guess It'll take some time still. There's still the Prints for Run&Gun and Streetgrimoire to be made and distributed and if CGL is continuing it's modus operandi , there WILL be some PDFs to be slapped out (is that the right expression for "massproducing" ?) before they launch the next rulesbook.
So I doubt that Run Faster'll appear before 2015

HokaHey
Medicineman

+Quote Post
Curator
post Aug 17 2014, 01:16 AM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 177,727

i found this
http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/187927

i didn't hear about this but i'm excited for it now.

+Quote Post
hermit
post Aug 17 2014, 01:35 AM
Post #5

The King In Yellow

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 7,121

Seems the go-to text to prop up books so you can be sold actually valuable things as a micropayment PDF is "tactical advice".

+Quote Post
binarywraith
post Aug 17 2014, 03:21 PM
Post #6

Shooting Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 18,659

QUOTE (hermit @ Aug 16 2014, 07:35 PM) *
Seems the go-to text to prop up books so you can be sold actually valuable things as a micropayment PDF is "tactical advice".

Most of which, rather hilariously, is almost directly quoted from the twenty (God, 1994 was that long ago already?) year old sourcebooks like Fields of Fire?

+Quote Post
Wakshaani
post Aug 18 2014, 12:47 AM
Post #7

Shooting Target

Member No.: 4,629

I didn't know that any information about this one was out yet. Huh!

I'm not able to discuss release dates, sadly. You'd have to ask soemone official for that. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/frown.gif)

I can say that I have 20,000 words in the mix (Though how many of those survive editing is always a risky guess), so, you know, I hope you dig it once it arrives.

+Quote Post
JonathanC
post Sep 15 2014, 02:09 AM
Post #8

Running Target

Member No.: 3,083

QUOTE (hermit @ Aug 16 2014, 06:35 PM) *

It seems odd to say, but Shadowrun is one of those games that I kind of like better without the splatbooks.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:37 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.