IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Street Grimoire Errata out, It's magically delicious!
bonehead
post Sep 25 2014, 07:58 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,674

http://cdn.shadowruntabletop.com/wp-conten...rata.pdf?4713c7
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sengir
post Sep 25 2014, 11:06 PM
Post #2

Great Dragon

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 17,709

Don't have Street Grimoire myself, but it's errata, it arrived significantly faster than for the BBB, and both here and for R&G they seem to be willing to fix balance issues and other problems which are not straight bugs. Maybe my previous skepticism will prove wrong after all...

+Quote Post
Temperance
post Sep 26 2014, 12:23 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,332

Maybe, but the length of the SG errata is painfully short relative to its problems. In some ways it feels to me (especially in light of the Shadow Spells release) that it was only released as a sop in an effort to avoid more negative PR and so they can say, "Hey, we released the errata we promised." I'm disappointed. I like SR5, but I've been warning my friends that they may want to wait a bit before picking up the dead tree books as they come out because the PDFs have been so bad.

I'm not normally so negative, but ... yeah. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/frown.gif)

-Temperance

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:25 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.