Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Improved Reflexes, PhysAd PP cost
Dhurgan
post Aug 25 2003, 05:19 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,898

I don't have the manuals handy, and I was working on a PhysAd character. If the Adept Handy Book is correct, it lists Improved Reflexes as costing 1 / 4 / 6 for the three different ranks. Is this correct? Why the large jump in cost?

TIA
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KosherPickle
post Aug 25 2003, 05:26 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 2,921

QUOTE (Dhurgan)
I don't have the manuals handy, and I was working on a PhysAd character. If the Adept Handy Book is correct, it lists Improved Reflexes as costing 1 / 4 / 6 for the three different ranks. Is this correct? Why the large jump in cost?

TIA

What, who, what?

Improved Reflexes for Adepts goes 2, 3, 5. All reflex improvements that are 2+1D6 go 2/3/5, whether through Power Points or Essence cost.

+Quote Post
AK404
post Aug 25 2003, 10:31 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 75

Hm. Speaking of which can adepts turn down or turn off their improved relfexes in the same way that reflex triggers and er...those step-systems work?

+Quote Post
Herald of Verjig...
post Aug 25 2003, 10:37 PM
Post #4

Runner

Member No.: 4,017

Adepts can de-activate their powers at will, but also don't suffer the twitch that cyberware provides.

+Quote Post
Wireknight
post Aug 26 2003, 04:35 PM
Post #5

Moving Target

Member No.: 1,118

Someone's reading from a 2nd Edition manual, to get the 1, 4, 6 figure.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 05:43 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.