Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Shedim, an Infected, a Headcase and a Flesh Form Insect walk into a bar
Sendaz
post Jul 12 2015, 04:50 PM
Post #1

Runner

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 7,216

Ok, actually I got nothing, but maybe YOU can come up with the rest of the joke....

Begin. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nyahnyah.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hermit
post Jul 12 2015, 05:00 PM
Post #2

The King In Yellow

Member No.: 7,121

Says the infected: "I wanna eat souls! Delicious human souls! I like it most when they squirm and wiggle, it gives the most amazing texture and aroma!" Says the spirit: "We must consume all the humans for the swarm! FOR THE SWARM!" Says the headcase: "New host upload complete in 45 seconds ... 40 seconds ... 30 seconds ..."

+Quote Post
Sengir
post Jul 12 2015, 05:43 PM
Post #3

Great Dragon

Member No.: 17,709

The bar offers free drinks for the designated driver. Since Infected can't stomach alcohol, and the alien personalities of the others can't conceptualize the human need for altered personal states, everybody wants the free drinks. The bar is left a smoldering crater.

+Quote Post
Lionhearted
post Jul 12 2015, 05:56 PM
Post #4

Shooting Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,310

The infected says to the insect spirit... "Man you really bug me", he responds "Well you still seem riper than the tin can over there... and you know I hate canned food", shedim eyes them hungrily... "Say when you're done can I have the body?"

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:38 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.