IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SR4 content in SR5-branded books?, How much of that has gone on.
ShadowDragon8685
post Aug 25 2015, 10:43 AM
Post #1

Horror

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,445

So, I've been out of the setting for a spell, getting my Eclipse Phase on, and thanks to Shadowrun: Hong Kong, I'm seriously considering running another SR4 game.

I got out around the time SR5 came in, because I looked at the shit-show SR5 was turning out to be, said "ahhhhh frag that," and made the jump to full-on space transhumanism. I still love full-on space transhumanism, but I'm kind of feeling some longing for the Sixth World.

I also noticed, checking my SR4 Chummer (autoupdates FTW,) that Gun Heaven 3 had stuff for SR4, but when I looked, Gun Heaven 3 was an SR5 branded book... So...

Did a lot of that go on? Which SR5 books, besides Gun Heaven 3, have SR4-relevant crunch, if any?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Larsine
post Aug 25 2015, 08:35 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 5,604

Look at http://rpggeek.com/rpg/21069/shadowrun-5th-edition and see which books are marked for both SR5 and SR4:

Aetherology
Battle of Manhattan
Bullets & Bandages
Character Conversion Guide
Firing Line
Gun Heaven 3
London Falling
Sail Away, Sweet Sister
Shadowrun: Gun H(e)aven 3 Weapon Cards
Sprawl Wilds
The Vladivostok Gauntlet

+Quote Post
JesterZero
post Aug 29 2015, 02:47 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 18,682

Nitpick: the Gun H(e)aven 3 Cards are actually two separate products. One has SR4 stats and the other has SR5 stats. Everything else is a single product that contains dual-stats.

But yeah, Larsine nailed it.

If you care, the same information can also be found in the Shadowrun Product list in my sig.

+Quote Post
Sengir
post Aug 30 2015, 05:54 PM
Post #4

Great Dragon

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 17,709

QUOTE (ShadowDragon8685 @ Aug 25 2015, 12:43 PM) *
I got out around the time SR5 came in, because I looked at the shit-show SR5 was turning out to be, said "ahhhhh frag that," and made the jump to full-on space transhumanism. I still love full-on space transhumanism, but I'm kind of feeling some longing for the Sixth World.

With the direction Chrome Flesh is heading, you can now get both at the same time (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:18 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.