IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ritual tracking and material links..., an odd question...
Ninj
post May 13 2004, 03:30 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,506

If you wanting to find out where a person has been then can you use ritual tracking and a material link to determine this.

For example, if I have a blood sample of a person could I use it to determine where that person has been or the location(s) of other blood samples from the same person.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Backgammon
post May 13 2004, 03:35 PM
Post #2

Ain Soph Aur

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 600

Edit: see post below.

However, you still can't know where a person has been using only ritual tracking. You could do somehting like cast ritual sorcery with mind probe or other imaginative things, however.

+Quote Post
Ancient History
post May 13 2004, 03:44 PM
Post #3

Great Dragon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,935

Yes, sortof. It's in Sota63. Let me dig up the relevant sections.

[/edit] p.48 "Reverse Ritual Sorcery"

Basically, you can use a material link to track down someone with ritual sorcery, and then you can use ritual sorcery with that person (presence, I think, is required, either willing or not) to track down their other ritual links.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:27 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.