Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Looking for analysis of Martial Arts
Beta
post Oct 21 2016, 08:38 PM
Post #1

Shooting Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 190,206

Never mind -- the search function over at the official forums is terrible, but a manual scan eventually found what I was looking for (which was a posting linking to the actual article, here)

Earlier this year I read a long analysis that someone had posted about the various martial arts and MA techniques in SR5, which included suggestions as to the most effective techniques and arts you could learn. I thought I had read it on here, but no amount of searching has dug it up for me so far, so I don’t know if the subject line is resistant to the search terms I’m using or if it was posted elsewhere.

Does this ring a bell with anyone, and if so do you know where I would find it?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
psychophipps
post Oct 22 2016, 06:26 AM
Post #2

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,613

My best advice is to figure what you want your character to do when people start biting and scratching at each other and then build their maneuvers around that. I think that you'll find "interesting" will win out in the long run for great gaming stories over raw combat efficiency.

+Quote Post
Sendaz
post Oct 22 2016, 04:39 PM
Post #3

Runner

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 7,216

Might we suggest the following Runners Style of MA:

https://www.facebook.com/AnimeCartoonUniver...07287146239177/

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:20 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.