> Interesting pdf in german?
sk8bcn
post Mar 21 2017, 11:16 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,265

Hi,

My grand-parents were german and I used to speak geman well (I'm french). However, I lost it.

So I' looking to get some vocabulary back by reading something in german. Something iconic from Shadowrun for exemple (like Shockwellen maybe?).

Is there something free to find for shadowrun somewhere?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lokii
post Mar 21 2017, 12:39 PM
Post #2

Keeper of the Timeline Maps

Member No.: 19,243

QUOTE (sk8bcn @ Mar 21 2017, 01:16 PM) *
So I' looking to get some vocabulary back by reading something in german. Something iconic from Shadowrun for exemple (like Shockwellen maybe?).

Is there something free to find for shadowrun somewhere?
How about the monthly ingame publication by Pegasus: http://www.shadowrun5.de/ingame/novapuls/ The NovaPuls is a DeMeKo newsfeed usually one page with a few articles, ads, SuperBILD headlines etc. with the occasional longer ExtraPuls or MegaPuls. The first issue is from 2071 but the monthly rhythm started with 2074, so by now almost five years of what went down in the German campaign setting though I wouldn't call it iconic...

You could also have a look at this Shadowhelix category with all the freely available sources. "Quelle, de:" is the prefix for German language sources. (Hopefully the selection bar where you can grey out English and French sources works for you.)

http://shadowhelix.pegasus.de/Kategorie:Quellen_%28Gratis%29

There are some translations but also German only short stories for example.

+Quote Post
sk8bcn
post Mar 23 2017, 09:23 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 16,265

Thank you! Nice

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:24 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.