IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 555-5555 Tribe, how many come when called?
tisoz
post May 26 2017, 08:58 PM
Post #1

Free Spirit

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 1,920

When calling bought Tribe members, do 6s get rerolled?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sengir
post May 28 2017, 08:08 PM
Post #2

Great Dragon

Member No.: 17,709

QUOTE (tisoz @ May 26 2017, 10:58 PM) *
When calling bought Tribe members, do 6s get rerolled?

Uhm, context?

+Quote Post
Luke Hardison
post May 28 2017, 09:57 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,828

That sounds like a SR2 question! (In SR2, in addition to contacts rated as Contact, Buddy, and Friend for Life, you could also elect to join a gang or tribe, which gave you a small army of minion NPCs to help you.)

If that's the context, I don't believe that you re-roll 6's from that, as it's not a "test" per se. Re-rolled sixes could easily be a house rule for them, however; I don't think it would be game breaking. All of this off of the top of my head, and it's been over fifteen years since I played second edition.

If you're talking about something else, then I have no idea.

+Quote Post
tisoz
post Jun 1 2017, 09:37 AM
Post #4

Free Spirit

Member No.: 1,920

Sorry. Yes, it is specifically regarding 2nd edition. I wasn't sure to what other editions it may apply. Reroll or not is ok with me but I wanted to try to get it right. There was some interest in getting a 2nd edition and /or 3rd edition game together on roll20 so we could use voice.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:09 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.