Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Link to assembled SR lists?
Beta
post Jun 4 2017, 06:04 PM
Post #1

Shooting Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 190,206

Over on the official forums, there was a sticky thread to a number of files on dropbox that were assembled lists of various useful things -- actions, weapons, links&decks, etc. With those forums still being offline, would anywhere here have the direct links to those files? (I used them regularly, but hadn't bothered to download them).

Also: anyone seen/heard/discovered anything about a timeline or plan for the official forums to return? There was a few other threads on there that I'd reference occasionally, that I'm eager to download locally if I get another crack at them.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Luke Hardison
post Jun 5 2017, 02:08 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,828

Is this what you're looking for?

http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=40247

+Quote Post
Sengir
post Jun 5 2017, 10:36 AM
Post #3

Great Dragon

Member No.: 17,709

QUOTE (Beta @ Jun 4 2017, 08:04 PM) *
Also: anyone seen/heard/discovered anything about a timeline or plan for the official forums to return? There was a few other threads on there that I'd reference occasionally, that I'm eager to download locally if I get another crack at them.

Given how CGL have been neglecting their website for ages now (see the "upcoming" releases), I fear that there is no backup...

PS: When do school holidays start in WA? Because my bet is the forums will come back, empty, when they find a high schooler who wants to earn a quick $100...

+Quote Post
KCKitsune
post Jun 5 2017, 02:10 PM
Post #4

Neophyte Runner

Member No.: 15,665

QUOTE (Luke Hardison @ Jun 4 2017, 10:08 PM) *

The links in that thread are dead.

+Quote Post
Beta
post Jun 5 2017, 04:26 PM
Post #5

Shooting Target

Member No.: 190,206

Not the lists I was looking for, I think -- but these would probably also have been good, if the links were still alive. Anyone have a copy of the .zip file around still that they might be willing to forward?

On ShadowGrid I think it was user name Pixel-something who had put the lists together. I think he'd stopped updating them, but they were current through at least Data Trails.

+Quote Post
Sengir
post Jun 5 2017, 05:50 PM
Post #6

Great Dragon

Member No.: 17,709

QUOTE (Beta @ Jun 5 2017, 06:26 PM) *
Not the lists I was looking for, I think -- but these would probably also have been good, if the links were still alive. Anyone have a copy of the .zip file around still that they might be willing to forward?

On ShadowGrid I think it was user name Pixel-something who had put the lists together. I think he'd stopped updating them, but they were current through at least Data Trails.

The thread is available on archive.org, but the links don't seem to work even if you C&P them...have you tried the "superbook" from reddit? https://www.reddit.com/r/Shadowrun/comments...un_5_superbook/

+Quote Post
KCKitsune
post Jun 5 2017, 10:56 PM
Post #7

Neophyte Runner

Member No.: 15,665

QUOTE (Sengir @ Jun 5 2017, 12:50 PM) *
The thread is available on archive.org, but the links don't seem to work even if you C&P them...have you tried the "superbook" from reddit? https://www.reddit.com/r/Shadowrun/comments...un_5_superbook/

I tried to download that and it's saying that the decryption key is invalid.

+Quote Post
Luke Hardison
post Jun 6 2017, 01:50 AM
Post #8

Moving Target

Member No.: 5,828

QUOTE (KCKitsune @ Jun 5 2017, 09:10 AM) *
The links in that thread are dead.

Oops. Try these? http://corpsins.wikia.com/wiki/Cheat_Sheets
I can't speak for the sheets, but the link is live at least.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:37 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.