Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Seeking a special player
Crossbow
post Jul 20 2017, 06:12 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,647

Hi all, I am in the process of moving a long running PBP Shadowrun campaign to this forum, I am leaving the Catalyst forum because it just doesn't seem like they care about maintaining it, and I hope this are different here.

Just prior to the most recent round of technical difficulties we lost one of our players, they just stopped posting altogether. If anyone knows Hydroraven in that forum, and can reach out with news of any kind, I would truly appreciate it, but that is not the reason for this topic

The problem is the player left in the middle of a scenario, without a good way to either write the character out or replace her at the moment. So I need a new player, one that would be welcome to start their own character eventually, but they need to take over the missing player's character immediately.

We are playing 4th edition, and the charater is a female orc of Japanese decent who is a former Yak bodyguard, all bioware mods, no cyber who is the tank for the team as well as the tactical expert. The character that would eventually replace her could be anything, as I expect some shuffling around once this scenario is done, but we are well covered in magical and social aspects.

If you are interested in just taking over Clementine, that would be fine too, and it is actually a really good fit for a newer player who may be unfamiliar with the system, so newbs are okay to apply.

Feel free to pm me, or post your interest in reply and I will be in touch,.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Titan
post Jul 20 2017, 07:01 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 210,183

I can cover for the missing player. I'm not very familiar with the 4e rules any more (and don't have easy access to them right now), but I am a quick study.

If you find someone who is more enthusiastic, by all means go with them.

I'm offering to fill in for the good of your game.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:57 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.