Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Group Bond Ritual Question
Titan
post Oct 8 2017, 06:50 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 210,183

I am just looking to check my reading of this, before I go and make an Errata point about it.

Page 130, of the 5e Street Grimoire says: "After the initial creation of the group bond, the group strictures prevent the ritual from completing for new members under any circumstances."

Does this really mean that you can not add new members, ever? I always thought you could. I mean without having to break the bond and reform it (costing all members another 5 karma each time).

Context:
[ Spoiler ]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Glyph
post Oct 8 2017, 10:26 PM
Post #2

Great Dragon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,449

It is poorly worded, but I think the restriction on new members refers to the previous sentence in your quote, "Once bonded to a group, the magician cannot bond to another group if any of the strictures conflict with the new group." In other words, you can't join a new group if doing so would break any of the strictures of your current group.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:57 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.