> HD Classic Shadowrun Art
Bertramn
post May 2 2018, 01:07 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 190,938

Heyho.

Does anyone have any idea about how I can get my hand on some wallpaper-quality files of some of the classic Shadowrun artworks?
Specifically the one used on this site: The cover art from Shadowtech.
Or does anyone know who the artist of this particular drawing is?

Others I would be interested in is the original 1st and 2nd Edition cover art drawing, and the original Shadowrun name from those covers, with the skull.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Stingray
post May 3 2018, 08:17 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 17,002

..it took a while with magnifieng glass, but i saw vertical signature Dorman ( as David Dorman) ( he was mentiened in pg 5 Color-Illustrion) just above right shoulder in this picture( iBBB AE pg. 340)
( Cybered side, just above the outline of jacket, signature is vertical and contineue up as basic verical line..easy to miss).. i hope that helps..

+Quote Post
Bertramn
post May 3 2018, 12:34 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 190,938

Thanks.

He goes by Dave Dorman, has done a lot of Comic art, a lot for Star Wars.
I found his website, so guess I can write him directly and ask where I can buy a high quality print of that artwork.

+Quote Post
Stingray
post May 3 2018, 12:39 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 17,002

QUOTE (Bertramn @ May 3 2018, 03:34 PM) *
Thanks.

He goes by Dave Dorman, has done a lot of Comic art, a lot for Star Wars.
I found his website, so guess I can write him directly and ask where I can buy a high quality print of that artwork.

.. U R welcome..

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:11 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.