Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Help tinkering with Election Day - SR Mission
ShadowPavement
post Sep 6 2018, 12:18 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,431

So, it's been a long while since I've posted here. Though it's been a while since I've been in the thick of an SR game as well.

I've been working through the Ork Underground series of SR Missions from Season 4 in Seattle with my team. I've been tinkering with them, as I usually do with canned adventures, to better fit the team and their contacts.

I got to the last one, Election Day, and was expecting some epic action to round out this series of stuff with the Underground.

But the adventure is a HOT MESS! And has no real cathartic ending to it.

Has anyone run this adventure and have any ideas how to make it a satisfactory ending to the series?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:10 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.