Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Stupid GM Challenge: Halloween, Or anyone who wants to discuss my bad idea
Iduno
post Oct 26 2018, 04:13 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 10,812

For the purposes of this challenge, your runner team has one or more rockers. As such, you're basing your runs on song lyrics. Or it's an idea that came to mind while you were driving. Whatever.

My challenge is: what is your best Halloween-themed run based around the lyrics to the song "Call me Al"?

[ Spoiler ]

Bonus points to anyone who runs a one-shot like this.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Iduno
post Oct 26 2018, 08:52 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 10,812

I'm stuck with why the mutts (Loup-Garous) are chasing Mr. J, but it seems to fit.

"There were incidents and accidents/There were hints and allegations" isn't much to go on, but I'm not 100% that my players are going to look too much in-depth.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 12:03 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.