IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I made a list, tell me where I screwed up ;)
Sengir
post Mar 31 2019, 09:00 PM
Post #1

Great Dragon

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 17,709

At least in our games, opposed tests tend to be most guilty of "uhhmm..." moments, because the defender's test usually is less intuitive than "pick a relevant skill, add linked attribute".

So, I compiled a single-page cheat sheet of all opposed tests in SR5 I could think of, plus attribute-only tests for good measure. Feel free to tell me what's missing or plain wrong
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Iduno
post Apr 1 2019, 07:17 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 10,812

All that I see is counter spelling is missing in the defense section.

+Quote Post
Tecumseh
post Apr 1 2019, 07:59 PM
Post #3

Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,075

You can resist Health spells with negative effects, but the dice pool varies by spell.

Some examples: Decrease Attribute is resisted by Willpower + (targeted Attribute); Decrease Reflexes is resisted by Reaction + Counterspelling.

Other examples: Enabler, Forced Defense, Decrease Inherent Limits, Convert Blood to Ichor, Dehydrate, Inflict Disease.

+Quote Post
Sengir
post Apr 7 2019, 10:01 PM
Post #4

Great Dragon

Member No.: 17,709

QUOTE (Iduno @ Apr 1 2019, 09:17 PM) *
All that I see is counter spelling is missing in the defense section.

Duh. Noted, thanks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

QUOTE (Tecumseh @ Apr 1 2019, 09:59 PM) *
You can resist Health spells with negative effects, but the dice pool varies by spell.

Yep, that's the problem. The idea was a single-page summary, with each Health spell having its own pool that would probably take up half a page alone...I'll just call it "see description"

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:11 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.