Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shadowrun Anarchy - Pre-made character errors
daddystabz
post May 22 2019, 04:34 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,246

Are the pre-made characters in the Anarchy core rulebook and in the Chicago Chaos books accurate or are there any errors in them? How can I find a list of error if there are some, please?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daddystabz
post May 24 2019, 01:18 PM
Post #2

Target

Member No.: 17,246

Anyone know?

+Quote Post
Jaid
post May 26 2019, 07:17 AM
Post #3

Great Dragon

Member No.: 7,813

have you checked the official shadowrun forums? i know they have a stickied post for fan-submitted (and actually reviewed and rewritten to properly follow the rules) archetypes for regular shadowrun, i don't know if they have the same for anarchy.

+Quote Post
AquaBlack0B
post Jun 19 2019, 02:52 AM
Post #4

Target

Member No.: 221,644

I've found very few mechanical errors in the prebuilt characters (Most errors are only 1 or 2 points off). If you're looking for ones that are for-sure good, the first five listed in the "Street People" chapter are built a bit like a "core" running group. Most of the contract briefs reference the prebuilt characters- renaming and adjusting them as needed. They all are built using the Street Runner Game Level as well.

Alyosha - Spent 15 attribute points, should have 16.
Chrome Bison - Smartlink is mislabeled as 3- should be 2. Skill wires 1 is mislabeled as 3- should be 2.
Kix - Spent 14 attribute, should have 16.
Knox - Has 13 skill points, should have 12.
Reese Frenzy - Has 9 skill points, should have 13, or 12 and armor 9.
Ruckus - Spent 15 attribute, should have 16.
Thunder - Spent 17 attribute, should have 16.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:22 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.