Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shadowrun Timeline/Earthdawn
boskop-albatros
post May 23 2019, 06:17 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,827

never even played a role playing game but I grew up I street geek and Love Shadowrun, have 4th Ed and some other books, even one or 2 Earthdawn books-I've heard of a 6th Ed Shadowrun book coming out-I need something to do with my life and I'd like to give you some of my ideas-I have some Africa Stuff I posted years ago and a unfinished I'd like to Re-start it fiction about a run in Africa in the early 2070s-look if a 6th Ed is going to come out-by the 2080s Three things could happen, north America could re-unite into at least 2 to 3 nations, Aztlan could break up, and so many people will start going into Space that Shadowrun might as well become Shadow-Star(or Space) reuniting North America is because well if Our country actually breaks up in real life then in fiction it should re-unite-also what is happening with Antarctica??-there should be a war there in the 2070s-2080s I'd figure in the Shadowrun time line, and will FULL EARTHDWAN RACES become standard? can We get a Leafer Decker???!!!-Just gotta joke around That is my Style
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:12 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.