> BattleTech Clan Invasion Kickstarter, 4,432% funded
Tanegar
post Aug 3 2019, 12:23 AM
Post #1

Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,731

Clicky thing
They started with a goal of $30,000, and at the time of this post are sitting at $1,329,652. Yes, over $1.3 million in pledges. Many, many stretch goals have been unlocked, and most reward tiers now offer considerably more than their descriptions indicate. See this fan-made chart for full details.

Bottom line: if you're into BattleTech, or think you might be, you want to get in on this Kickstarter.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Iduno
post Aug 6 2019, 02:42 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 10,812

I did finally get my copy of A Game of Armored Combat 2 weeks ago when the last of the pre-orders arrived here. They did get a few copies of Sprawl Ops in the store, even though not all of the kickstarter orders for that have been fulfilled.

I'm excited for Battletech, but I wish somebody other than Catalyst would be in charge of SR and BT. Catalyst has never been close to having their shit together, and seeing the video from GenCon makes it seem like attitude has a lot to do with it. And as an SR player who was seen the "I'm in charge, so I'm right, customers don't matter, and we'll have people who do like us yell repeatedly at anyone who is unhappy" attitude here doesn't help that perception. And this is the most half-assed kickstarter I've ever seen, except the parts that seem intentional. Why would you put that much information on the page without making it text so people can search? Because you hate mobile, and want to slighly increase load times? You took a class on bad interfaces?

I want in, but I know I can't trust them. I guess the good news is they either have learned how bad their reputation is, or they screw this up again and people start leaving permanently. Hopefully the first one.

+Quote Post
Stahlseele
post Aug 7 2019, 07:04 AM
Post #3

The ShadowComedian

Member No.: 13,525

That is insane and still going up . .

+Quote Post
Sendaz
post Aug 14 2019, 11:10 PM
Post #4

Runner

Member No.: 7,216

1900+ opted in for the $150 option

1900+ opted in at the $300 option

Even the £600 option pull in 499 backers

and 12 backers splurged for the $5000 option.

I am in the wrong job. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nyahnyah.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th April 2024 - 02:37 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.