Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Does anyone know where to find "A Matter of Reputation?"
AquaBlack0B
post Aug 16 2020, 01:27 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 221,644

"A Matter of Reputation" was the very first Virtual Seattle run, written by Ronald Heintz and Margaret van Poelgeest-Heintz in 1993. A run in "Artifacts Unbound" was published in 4E under the same title, but it was a different run and different authors.

I've already combed through a few archives of Virtual Seattle runs: A lot of them were preserved via fan dropboxes, but I haven't found this one.

It doesn't look like the Heintz's ever worked directly with FASA, only on Virtual Seattle. I have it on good authority that the Virtual Seattle docs were lost sometime during the transition of FASA-> WizKids -> FanPro, so I doubt anyone at CGL has them. The authors did have a mailing address on one of the runs, so I sent a letter, but it's a long shot that they're still at the same place 25 years later. (Not to mention the unreliability of sending a letter from USA to Canada during COVID-times).

If anyone has a copy of this run, or knows how to contact someone who does, please let me know.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:58 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.