Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Blackjack's Shadowrun Page, Up And Running With Weekly Updates Again
BlackjackSR
post Jan 31 2021, 02:52 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 221,420

First off, I feel like a gigantic asshole for not spending any time here and then crashing in with a page update. Compared with other communities, Dumpshock still rises to the top when it comes to troll suppression and maintenance.

In any case, Blackjack's Shadowrun Page is running again...again, with weekly updates on Tuesdays. In an effort to add more PC appeal to an overly GM site, I've started Downtime, a newsletter of sorts the PCs can use to kinda toss a curve ball in the GM's direction, whether they're participating the Larry's Legito Land: Block Bash Night or kicking back to watch an episode of Ninja Gardner.

And, for those who remember and from whom I have received a degree of urging that haunts my dreams to this day, MORE BRUMBY IS ON THE WAY!

Follow the page at @BlackjackSRx for updates and whatnot.

Also, in an effort to generate content that will appeal to those who have lost all ability to read, I hope to have some YouTube stuff up by mid 2027.

-Blackjack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bannockburn
post Jan 31 2021, 11:21 AM
Post #2

Shooting Target

Member No.: 51,886

Yay! Gonna take a look right away. Hits me right in the nostalgia!

+Quote Post
tete
post Jan 31 2021, 06:52 PM
Post #3

Running Target

Member No.: 1,139

Nice!

+Quote Post
Sendaz
post Feb 1 2021, 02:37 PM
Post #4

Runner

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 7,216

Awesome

More Brumby is always good

+Quote Post
Ka_ge2020
post Feb 2 2021, 04:17 AM
Post #5

Moving Target

Member No.: 8,264

I'm still processing what I'm seeing, but this looks like an awesome resource. Thanks!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:41 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.