IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Looking to sell my Shadowrun book collection, Asking, not selling - don't want to break rules
The Jake
post Mar 30 2021, 08:01 AM
Post #1

Shooting Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 872

Hello all,

Long time no post.

I wanted to ask a general question - I'm looking to sell my entire Shadowrun collection and wanted to ask if/where/how I can do this?

I don't want to break any forum rules - hence this post.

Thanks in advance,

- J.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lionesque
post Mar 30 2021, 05:20 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 207,604

I re-bougt everything from 1st through 3rd on Ebay a couple of years back. I'm sure you'll find buyers if you go that route.

+Quote Post
The Jake
post Mar 31 2021, 08:47 AM
Post #3

Shooting Target

Member No.: 872

QUOTE (Lionesque @ Mar 30 2021, 06:20 PM) *
I re-bougt everything from 1st through 3rd on Ebay a couple of years back. I'm sure you'll find buyers if you go that route.

Ebay has made it too complex between requirements for taxes, fees, mandatory requirements for shipping - which you cannot know in advance, also to say nothing that the calculator doesn't work. I could go on and on. If I was selling single books, it would be viable. Not for a bundle of this size. I'm also looking to sell other RPG collections which are considerably larger. I'm just starting with this one.

+Quote Post
Cronyx
post Apr 4 2021, 08:35 PM
Post #4

Target

Member No.: 225,804

Do you have a list of what you have? Hit me up on Discord, Cronyx#0001

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:24 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.