Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Charm City: Blackwater [IC], For Quickwillie and Lenny
sunnyside
post Feb 24 2024, 08:08 AM
Post #1

Shooting Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,502

(OOC: Like in the other thread this is a bit of a soft start to get Lenny going while they fill in some details. Some, like how Lenny looks, could be done here and moved over. I've linked Lenny's character at the bottom of the first post in the OOC thread with the others. Also I'm pretty sure Lenny doesn't have the freebies factored in yet, but the other players started RPing while working out some details.. )

As Quick Willie, Lenny, and Flatline head towards the docks where Willie's boat is parked they get a call from their Fixer Brewster.

You'd gotten a short VR call from the chromed elf in his blazer, but now he's audio only.

<<Sorry for the short notice. But sometimes opportunity knocks, and it's bleeding and not negotiating as much as it could.

In this case the bleeding individuals are down near the old Blackwater nature preserve. Willie is new to town and many in Baltimore spend their whole lives surrounded by the comforting pavement, so let me fill you in. In the time after the awakening, rural areas became dangerous as pets, farm animals, and even opossums turned into deadly beasts.

I believe that's the main reason one can get permits for automatic rifles these days.

Nature preserves became more dangerous in particular, and Blackwater was the worst in the area. Small towns were being abandoned even before the awakening, just because people would rather live in a tiny apartment in the big city than a sizable house in a backwater town.>>

He absently sends over a map link
https://maps.app.goo.gl/zKskukfYiATCoWVp7

<<So losing the little towns like that around Blackwater wasn't much of a surprise. But usually cities of some size would hold. But Blackwater had too many critters causing too much trouble. Eventually a rampage by a twenty meter long Juggernaut caused even Cambridge and Algonquin to finally be abandoned. They did eventually put it down, so don't worry about that. But the damage had already been done, and they'd just lost some people before that to a Mist Lynx.

It's awful far to the north to see a Juggernaut, and rather far south to see a Mist Lynx.

Something else to point out is that the area also seems to get more wild spirits than it should. However for some reason those seem to avoid ever materializing. But they are a serious threat for any astral forms.

Despite all that, there are still people there. Some of whom are wounded and want help, which is where you come in. They indicated they're in an old Church, not wanting to move the patients.>>

He sends another link
Church: https://maps.app.goo.gl/F1S2WE8qgXsRHnTF9

<<Probably the closest approach by boat is via Slaughter Creek >>
Slaughter Creek Marina https://maps.app.goo.gl/THsijyJik5MhaKno6

<<So the job can be as simple as hustling out there, using some first aid and magic to fix some people up, and then get out and collect 10k to split among three.

But you've got a chance to get paid twice. I've worked with these people before, arranging delivery to the abandoned town they seem to have moved into. >>

"Town" https://maps.app.goo.gl/SEw9kLUYCJQkiJ2t6

<<But it doesn't make sense to me. Why are they there? How are they surviving? Perhaps most importantly how are they making money? Is there a reason they aren't trying to get Docwagon to send out a helicopter from Salisbury if they do have money? I have something of an itch to scratch about that whole area really.

You could double your pay for getting me some answers. Just don't sully my reputation with them.

My only contact out there is a woman that goes by Larissa. They contact me via a sat link that they don't leave on. But my couriers have gotten pings from nodes. So they're probably using their own ad hoc wireless matrix. That's where having a hacker may be useful. You'll want your own satlink if you want reliable contact with the outside though.

I'd suggest you get going soon to keep daylight on your side. But I can make quick arrangements with my existing mob contacts at the docks if you need something. Since you haven't met each other.

Well, you have a while to introduce yourselves. But Flatline has the medkits and the magic. Willie has the boat. Lenny is a "medical assistant and bodyguard" if anyone asks, which is also true. >>

He shares pictures of the group, along with the picture of and location of Willies boat (An SC Otter, a five meter long open topped speedboat) and goes silent.

-------------------------------

The docks are fairly busy. It's a Friday in April and the weather is good. The mob keeps tabs on the "downtown" parking garage and docks as small speedboats, water taxi's, and utility boats head out and in. They don't bother many people. Either they have info stored in files and are using AR, or they learn people's faces fast, or they just know if the tab on the boats is paid along with their "extra fee." and let anybody in who doesn't appear to be obviously stealing.

Or maybe they only particularly care about their own shipments. It'd be hard to tell without observing for a while. (OOC: But in any case all three are able to RP arriving, parking, and walking out to the boat without trouble, if you don't make some.)

They occasionally give a dirty look at the fancier "uptown" boats when one is lowered into the water from above and heads out. Presumably without having to pay the family.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pbangarth
post Feb 24 2024, 04:03 PM
Post #2

Old Man of the North

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 5,463

Willie arrives at the docks and squares away his bike. He thanks the staff for their "diligent care" of his vehicles, and heads to his boat. He does a standard check of fuel and serviceability of his Otter, checks his own gear and weaponry, and settles in to wait for the other two to show up.

Given Brewster's directions, he figure it will take the Otter between two and three hours to get to the destination. "Huh." he thinks. "Paranormal animals and wonky spirits. This could turn out to be as good as a bug hunt!" He checks his weapons again.

"Yeah. Why would anyone want to live there? Good question."

+Quote Post
Wacky
post Feb 25 2024, 02:12 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 17,365

The lanky man looks about, gaze moving between the two other runners he's been assigned to work with.

Lenny has sweat come off his brow, covered by a helmet which goes well with his lined coat...but in a way that makes him look like he's a background extra on Geek the Mage for some go-gang of the week. The short human fugits a little as he stands there, waiting for someone to speak.

"Um, do you need any matrix, hacking, activities done? I can do that...I didn't know if you were told," Lenny's eyes dart back and forth, not that anyone can see them, "I am a hacker...

"...but you probably knew that..."

The small man lets out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He stops standing at attention so much and the others realize he's a little shorter than they first thought.

It's obvious that this guy is a total noob to the shadows...

Sign--
Wacky

+Quote Post
pbangarth
post Feb 25 2024, 03:37 AM
Post #4

Old Man of the North

Willie grew up on the streets. He was the big, dumb ork kid who survived by beating the crap out of anyone who bullied him or made fun of his slow thought processes. He made the score that paid for his augmentations by murdering two gangers for the credstick they took from the rich dude they had just murdered. He is lightning fast and part of those augmentations has made him a lot smarter.

Willie is supremely confident in his own abilities and loves to live on the edge. He and Lenny will be great friends.

"What the frag is Brewster doing," he thinks, " hiring this guy? Well, let's hope he lives till next week. Maybe some coddling -- Whoa! Where did that word come from? -- some coddling will help him calm down. But he ain't gonna take me with him if he kaks."

He stands up from his comfy seat on the boat and comes over to Lenny. He tries to seem reassuring, but really he just looms over Lenny like a bear.

"You must be Lenny. Brewster said you would be on this run. I gotta say I don't know how much matrix work we're gonna need out in the bush, but he must know something. If drek hits the fan, stay behind me. I'm a pretty good shield."

+Quote Post
sunnyside
post Feb 25 2024, 07:41 AM
Post #5

Shooting Target

Seeing the others being chatty, Flatline steps onto the boat, and starts looking around. "Whose boat is this? And is there a place for the portable stretcher and my backpack? It's full of medical supplies and the bag is supposed to be waterproof, but I don't want to find out it isn't".

Instead of the bright colors of an EMT's gear and white jacket of a doctor, flatlines coat is a dark armored duster and he stretcher and backpack are olive.

"I didn't want to lug all of this, but when I called Brewster back for more detail on their medical condition he pointed out that he can't just contact them when he wants since they don't leave the satlink up. So I brought what I could. At least what I want to hike with. Actually if the group is rough could you take the stretcher Lenny? The best way to pretend to be my assistant would be to actually be my assistnat.

I don't have a good feel for the technology side of things. But I find it...disconcerting to not be able to call back or keep tabs on things. I think the idea is Brewster wants you hacking these people while we're supposed to be...well are...helping them. But I hope you have an uplink, something with some good signal, and some extra cameras and whatnot to keep tabs on the boat. "

+Quote Post
pbangarth
post Feb 25 2024, 05:58 PM
Post #6

Old Man of the North

Willie likes Flatline. To the point and all business when there is a job to do. Willie wonders if he is into drinking games. Bongo tries, but ... yeah.

"The boat is mine, " he says, "and yeah, there is room for your gear. Seeing as Brewster says there are nasties in the forest, we might need your medical gear ourselves. While you two square away the gear, I will pull us out of the marina and get us on our way. I figure it'll be two or three hours before we get there. It would be good to get as much done as possible in daylight. "

Willie fires up the engine and pulls the boat out of the slip at the marina at a crawl. Once the gear is tied down, he adds, " Sit down and tight folks. I like speed!"

Out in the open channel, Willie lives up (down?) to his name Quick Willie and cranks up the engine. The prow lifts, and they're off!

Willie has a big grin on his face.

+Quote Post
Wacky
post Feb 27 2024, 12:16 AM
Post #7

Moving Target

QUOTE (Willie)
"You must be Lenny. Brewster said you would be on this run. I gotta say I don't know how much matrix work we're gonna need out in the bush, but he must know something. If drek hits the fan, stay behind me. I'm a pretty good shield."

"Um, okay sir--I'll do that if you don't mind taking bullets for me...no one's ever offered before..." the squirrely man says as he looks around, memorizing people's faces.

QUOTE (Flatline)
"Actually if the group is rough could you take the stretcher Lenny? The best way to pretend to be my assistant would be to actually be my assistnat.

Lenny nods, his helmet bobbing a bit as he does. He checks his commlink and selects a few programs to load up and have at the ready in AR before securing the stretcher as best he can. The hacker's eyes dart about quickly taking it all in--he's finally on a shadorun! This is it! Now he'll be able to impress the woman he's fallen for an maybe even get a date. The only real concern is how to bring up a big secret like being a shadowrunner and having it be believable, but he's sure to think of som--

QUOTE (Willie)
" Sit down and tight folks. I like speed!"

"Huh? What?" is all Lenny can get out before the movement of the boat cutting threw choppy waves sends the small human bouncing in his seat Lenny frantically grasps the side of the boat, hanging on to the hawser. His helmet bounces as the sail through the water, his breath increasing.

As they move, he seems to find himself a little bit more and calms, realizing that everyone realizes just how new Lenny is to the shadows.

Sign--
Wacky

+Quote Post
sunnyside
post Mar 1 2024, 05:36 AM
Post #8

Shooting Target

It's a bright clear day, at least in the sky.

With the NAN and CAS having broken off from the UCAS, Baltimore is the closest port for traffic from most of Asia as well as south and central America, Africa, and still a popular port Europe. Most of that traffic along with shorter range haulers and barges, fishing boats, and pleasure craft are all crowding through the Patapsco and threatening to smash Willie's Otter.

Fortunately his boat is fast and nimble, perhaps unfortunately the great many wakes give him ample opportunity to try and catch a little air.

It's a crisp day working it's way as the day approaches noon from the fifties to the sixties. The spray of water over the bow would be uncomfortable, except everyone is wearing armor. It's potentially a godsend for Lenny in his heavy gear.

Flatline sits in one of the forward facing seats, trying not to fidget with his medical gear and bracers on his arms under his armored coat. "I've responded to quite a few emergencies. But never had to sit around and wait. Baltimore feels big but it doesn't take all that long to get from one part to another. You get to the action fast. I suppose that must mean nobody has immediate life threatening injuries. Maybe broken legs and flesh wounds they're hoping I can patch up and then mojo them back on their feet. Still, annoying."

He starts to add "So how about you guys?" but thinks better of it and lets the engine noise drown out the question as he resumes watching the waves.

(OOC: Sorry for the delay in posting! Somehow missed that it was up. We're still sorting Lenny out a bit, if your characters feel chatty. But he's mostly ready to go I think. It occurs to me I should give Willie a closer look too probably, but part of this is a chance to sort things out. In terms of moving forward if you aren't feeling so chatty, Willie could either make some decisions about how he'd like to approach where he's going, or just indicate he heads to the dock that Brewster flagged.)

+Quote Post
pbangarth
post Mar 2 2024, 02:20 AM
Post #9

Old Man of the North

Willie is having a grand old time dodging the traffic and catching air time. He also catches the drift of Flatline's query. "Bongo and I were together in Seattle for a while. Things got a little hot so we decided to check out the other side of the continent. Our fixer there connected us to Brewster. We've explored a bit. Found a few good drinking holes, and a poetry reading place!

"This is our first paying job here, though. Glad to hear you can patch people up. That gets needed a lot in this business. 'Course guys like you, Lenny, you can get hurt even sittin' at home in your easy chair, huh? All that matrix Googlin' and all."

+Quote Post
Wacky
post Mar 3 2024, 01:30 AM
Post #10

Moving Target

The nervous man nods to Willie's remark, "That's why I always have my Bio-Feedback filter up and running--even if I'm just doing things in AR. You can't tell when someone might use some Black IC on you or Black Hammer..."

Lenny shudders at his own words.

"I don't know why anyone would want to do that, so I just use Blackout myself if I have to...it's a program that leaves someone alive but they'll wake up later...but with a head ache..." Despite his passive words, they're said with a bit of guilt.

Lenny continues to run Sniffer, looking for any hidden nodes that might be transmitting and then runs Analyze when he finds them.

Sign--
Wacky

+Quote Post
pbangarth
post Mar 3 2024, 02:06 AM
Post #11

Old Man of the North

Willie chuckles. "Alright. I'm on a mission with two people who prefer to save lives. Should be interesting. Meh. That's our mission this time anyway. Maybe there'll be some bugs to deal with."

+Quote Post
sunnyside
post Mar 3 2024, 06:30 AM
Post #12

Shooting Target

Flatline seems to want to follow up on Willie's comment about hangouts, but seems to think better of it and instead says "You mentioned running into bugs. I'm really hoping to only run into the mundane type of those. However there are maybe other things that might be out there. Either of you big game hunters or should I be ready to run?'

A bit later Flatline gives Lenny a nod "I appreciate having fewer people needing medical care. Brain damage is the worst too."

As the ship goes on Lenny is scanning ahead with his comlink. He's mostly finding the nodes for the ships themselves because the PANs of crew, RFID tags, and the like don't have strong enough signals (OOC: Because of the kind of squirely way Shadowrun handles signal ranges. Or rather how it works makes perfect sense if everything has an identical receiver).

Sometimes the nodes are open and can be analyzed, however they're just for connecting to shore systems and like, but would connect to tougher systems running the ships.

There's a lot of heavy construction at the tiny island that was the site of the old Fort Carroll. Lenny can get some hits from nodes there, and that's the sort of thing the might be tempting for a quick hack where usually one couldn't get close enough. Of course if Willie keeps going eventually you'd get dumped.

In Willies mind the cerebral booster almost seems to have a life of its own. Getting him to think about things logically. He'd guesstimated three hours for the trip. But he starts rolling numbers over in his mind. The otter is rated that it can be safely handled on smooth water at a maximum of 45 meters per three second interval or 54 kilometers per hour. Three hours gives time for a course staying near land, avoiding maritime traffic, and slowing in the choppier bay waters. However a course of only seventy kilometers could be charted if one were more direct. Running that at the smooth water max speed would halve the time.

(OOC: But require just one little vehicle test to stay safe).

The craft can go at higher speeds than the safe maximum, which could lower time to an hour (OOC: vehicle test threshold of 2 instead of 1, and generally a shocking experience for passengers.)

+Quote Post
pbangarth
post Mar 5 2024, 03:07 AM
Post #13

Old Man of the North

It's weird. Sometimes, now, Willie can be thinking about one thing while keeping up with a conversation about something else. Never could do that before.

While Flatline is talking, Willie figures he could crank up the Otter and get there faster, but he doesn't know how well his passengers can handle the ride. It would suck to have to turn back and fish one or both of them out of the drink. He keeps the speed ... bearably fast but not enough to bounce his passengers out at one of the bigger waves.

"I figure we'll follow the west shore until the bridge for Hwy. 50, cross over to the east side at the narrows there, and then hop from point to point across those narrows until we get to the marina near the church. We'll have to walk from there. If Lenny can get a hold of them by then, maybe we will know better about walking or meeting or what."

To Flatline, he says, "Well, by bugs I kinda mean anything animal-like that wants to eat me. I figure we'll meet something like that out in the nature preserve. So far I've been faster and deadlier than anything like that. Yeah, I can shoot."

This wave. THIS ONE is just the thing he figures could dump them. "Yeeeeehaaaaa!"

[ Spoiler ]

+Quote Post
Wacky
post Mar 6 2024, 12:43 AM
Post #14

Moving Target

Lenny gives a bit of a sight of relief as his commlink comes back with nothing to really report. The small man's eyes stay glued to the waves, looking for this island he's suppose to land on.

As a hacker whom works for Shiawase, he's never really been on a boat before. Or even on an island. This is all new to him, like some grand adventure. Lenny keeps telling himself to think of it that way and hopes it'll suppress the tension/terror he feels as the Otter skims the water's surface.

Sign--
Wacky

+Quote Post
pbangarth
post Mar 11 2024, 09:49 PM
Post #15

Old Man of the North

Willie asks Flatline, "You do any of that magic ooglie booglie, or are you a strictly tech type of healer?"

+Quote Post
Wacky
post Mar 12 2024, 12:50 AM
Post #16

Moving Target

Lenny's eyes dart to Willie. The n00b shadowrunner never thought to even ask what his fellows did! He decides to listen intently, trying to glean info without showing how inexpensive he truly is...

Sign--
Wacky

+Quote Post
sunnyside
post Mar 13 2024, 06:27 AM
Post #17

Shooting Target

QUOTE (pbangarth @ Mar 11 2024, 05:49 PM) *
Willie asks Flatline, "You do any of that magic ooglie booglie, or are you a strictly tech type of healer?"

Flateline nods "when I said mojo them back I didn't mean with my sexual prowess chummer. I'm mostly about getting people healthy and back on there feet but I try to have a range of spells, just in case. Normally spirits can back me up on whatever I lack, but Brewster made it sounds like that's a very bad idea like that. There are other spirits out there that don't like outsiders, and since spirits in the astral and kind of like....hmmmmm....somebody in glowing body paint in a blacklight club, they can get spotted fast. Brewster doesn't seem to know why that's the case, but I've been convinced I don't want to find out. Actually I'm hoping I can keep the magic subtle in general. He said those spirits don't like to materialize, but being in the middle of trying to deal with a healing spell is a bad time to find out he's wrong. "

Flatline's monolog is interrupted as a wave makes him grasp onto the frame of the speedboat.

However the boat stays true under Willie's hands. Perhaps more unnerving for Lenny than the lurching craft is the the Matrix slowly vanishes, along with sight of land. The land comes back on the other side of the bay, but the matrix doesn't

(OCC: barring firing up the satlink).

However as the boat nears slaughter creek Lenny gets some wireless pings. Something with a stronger signal. A drone by the "smell" of the sniffer program's output. He doesn't see it yet.

+Quote Post
pbangarth
post Mar 13 2024, 09:15 PM
Post #18

Old Man of the North

"I get your drift," says Willie.

"Now I recall Brewster giving a brief rundown on us. We're coming up on the docks where we will have to leave the boat. Any chance, Lenny, you could find a link to the people we need to help? I think it's a Larissa we're looking for.

"And Flatline, you have any sense of magical drek just waiting for us to be late lunch?"

+Quote Post
pbangarth
post Mar 18 2024, 01:55 AM
Post #19

Old Man of the North

"Huh.", Willie adds. "Lenny, if you get a link, any chance you can acquire a satellite image or some other kind of map of the target locale? It would help."

+Quote Post
sunnyside
post Apr 3 2024, 06:06 AM
Post #20

Shooting Target

Flatline had gotten lost in thought. "I'll keep my eyes up and slip into the astral sometimes. But without spirits I'm no scout. I expect to be busy shortly after we get on solid land. The perimeter will be your business. " he thinks for a moment. "I'm going to assume astral projection is a horrible idea here too. Can't patch anybody up from the astral anyway."

As Willie mentions it, Lenny starts setting up a satlink and sends a file over of a recent commercial satellite image of the area.

Other parts near Blackwater look more different with the towns falling into ruin. However this corner of things was already pretty wild. The woods haven't encroached into the area with fields as much as one would expect, and there are still gravel roads, which implies somebody used them since the area was official abandoned. Still, not much on this side of the river, and the buildings here look partly collapsed.

There's definitely more going on with Tyler's island though, especially just over the bridge near the Marina and Church you're heading towards. Nothing too civilized, but a community in simple buildings and tents along with the older structures, and it looks like a wooden wall of sorts and earthworks have been erected to form something of a compound.

After sending the images, Lenny ads. "Nothing in mutual range except the drone."

+Quote Post
pbangarth
post Apr 3 2024, 03:02 PM
Post #21

Old Man of the North

"Alright," Willie says. "Thanks for the image, Lenny. That helps." Bongo had told Willie that occasionally praising a teammate helps the team work together better. Willie is still trying to figure out why that is the case.

"We're entering Slaughter Creek now, so we are a couple of kilometres from the marina. I can carry a lot, so when we make land let me put that heavy duffel bag over my back and we can travel faster. I'll take point as we head towards the church, and Flatline you be in the middle, seeing as you are the main reason we are here. Lenny, you take up the rear, and keep an eye out behind us. I suspect you will be good at noting things that could be trouble.

"All of us should have weapons ready. Lenny, you say there is a drone up. Must be theirs. Can you link to our objective through that thing? Let them know we are coming? I don't wanna get shot by a scared farmer."

As they approach the marina, Willie ponders the defences around the settlement. In the failing light of day, he catches a glimpse of the barricade in the distance off to his right. "Looks like the people here have a compound set up, with a defensive barricade. So, if they expect nasties, we can too. Especially as it starts to get dark. Be alert. " Lately, as his improved cognition has started pulling together experiences into knowledge, Willie has become increasingly comfortable doing more than shooting at whatever somebody else or raw instinct tell him to kill. Like planning.

Leading? Well, maybe not yet.

+Quote Post
sunnyside
post Apr 3 2024, 07:56 PM
Post #22

Shooting Target

(Ooc: Well, maybe I'll play Lenny some. They spoke about who he is based off of. Though that's a little hard. Luckily being quiet at first works. )

Lenny mumbles a while until Flatline says. "Just speak up and say what you need to. The boat is too loud for that."

Lenny pauses for a bit, straightens under the weight of his helmet and days. "The drone isn't accepting connections. It isn't meant for communications. At least not with us. I could hack into it. But do you want me to say "I just hacked your drone to say hello!" "

Lenny is looking in the direction of Willie, and Flatline is silently looking that way too. If Willie was hoping there was someone else sitting next to him that they're looking at to be the leader he's going to be disappointed.

+Quote Post
pbangarth
post Apr 3 2024, 08:21 PM
Post #23

Old Man of the North

Willie looks a bit exasperated and confused.

"Look, if it was me, I'd be letting them know we're on the way, but it's up to you, Lenny. Flatline, this is your run. We're here to heal people and that's you. I'm here to keep you alive and get you back. So, I can come up with ideas, but somebody else is gonna have to make the call. I don't do that for anybody else but me."

He picks his nose, flicks the snot out into the water, and stares ahead to the upcoming docks.

Sometimes I wish I didn't get more brains. Getting other people to see the light is fraggin' frustrating.

"Yeah, yeah, OK. Lenny, get the people in the loop. Let 'em know we are comin'. If they don't like the hack, they can fraggin' well heal themselves."

+Quote Post
sunnyside
post Apr 4 2024, 06:03 AM
Post #24

Shooting Target

Flatline eyes Willie while Lenny is presumably doing something.

"Alright. In the clinic I'm used to telling people what to do, and this is about to become my clinic away from home. I'd like Lenny to look like he's working with me, once we're around people, but I'm all for moving faster to that."

Suddenly Lenny interrupts with a yelp. He seems to be having a little trouble getting words out, but Willie and Flatline get pinged with an AR feed.

The feed is the view from the drone, up in the sky. Either Lenny is guiding it, or it's still flying a preset route, but Lenny has a camera looking at where you'd going. The yelp would be in regards to a definite dark shape under the water near the marina, partially illuminated by the high sun. It looks vaguely like a fat alligator with a squished face, maybe with some catfish like whiskers.

Lenny appears to be messing with the AR feed, and after a few attempts that throw odd shapes into view, a line shows up next to the creature, indicating an estimated six meters in length.

+Quote Post
pbangarth
post Apr 4 2024, 03:54 PM
Post #25

Old Man of the North

Willie slows the boat to a crawl. "Anybody got anything explosive to toss into the water to drive that thing away? I got nuthin'. "

He turns the boat nose towards the beast. If things go bang in the water, there will be a wave or two. He readies his machine pistol. maybe Ex-Ex rounds will be all they have.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 02:31 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.