Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Missing years...
GoblynByte
post Jun 16 2004, 11:38 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,408

I was reading my recently aquired Sprawler's Guide book and read something about a second goblinization. Then I read that this book talks about 2063. I missed about 3 years there. Is there a book that will bring me up to date on events in the Shadowrun world?

Thanks in advance for any help!!

GoblynByte
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Synner
post Jun 17 2004, 12:22 AM
Post #2

Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 185

Not a second goblinization but SURGE. Slightly different phenomena associated to the mana surges caused by the passing of Halley's Comet in 2061. This is addressed (along with numerous other things) in Year of the Comet.

Seems to me you might be missing several other metaplots books in the interim (if you're interested these include SOTA63 and Dragons of the Sixth World among others) because YotC isn't even one of the most recent releases. Check here for a listing of recent books prior to Sprawl Survival Guide.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:14 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.