IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Idea: In Nomine & Shadowrun X-over, What'd you reckon?
simonw2000
post Jul 18 2004, 10:34 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,491

Bit of a mad idea, this. Well, I know one thing for sure. Angels and Demons get to be more open about using their powers. :vegm: Anything else you want to add?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Backgammon
post Jul 18 2004, 11:38 PM
Post #2

Ain Soph Aur

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 600

What?

+Quote Post
Kagetenshi
post Jul 18 2004, 11:39 PM
Post #3

Manus Celer Dei

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 3,802

I can't think that it would work too well. It'd basically be In Nomine with the humans being different.

~J

+Quote Post
Bull
post Jul 19 2004, 07:49 AM
Post #4

Grumpy Old Ork Decker

Group: Admin
Member No.: 50

I had been playing around with the idea of working up the various Archangels and Demon Princes as Totems, but nveer got around to finishing the project. Beyond that, you're really changing the scope of the game a LOT...

As was said, basically you're talking about In Nomine with a Cyberpunk setting more than anything else... Could work, could be interesting, really, and the Shadowrun system would give you a lot more to work with. As i recall, In NOmine had a very loose, and very imprecise system which worked ok for Demon vs Angel, but broke down if you wanted to use Mortals (Or even... Spirits? The things that the old gods and fairy and the like were). The numbers didn't skew enough to allow for them to be able to do, well, anything.

Bull

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:32 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.