Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Help for an upcoming game
hunter5150
post Jul 23 2004, 01:11 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,152

Due to an unfortunate outbreak of responsibility at work I have not had time to prepare for an upcoming game on Sunday. I am in need of maps. Warehouse, apartment, offices and the like. Anyone know a site?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dax
post Jul 23 2004, 01:15 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 6,013

I know that Blackjack had a few on is old site. So you might want to check there.

Otherwise you can just make this stuff up as you go along. I do it all the time.

+Quote Post
GunnerJ
post Jul 23 2004, 01:34 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 4,634

Otherwise you can just make this stuff up as you go along. I do it all the time.

Ditto.

+Quote Post
TinkerGnome
post Jul 23 2004, 01:40 AM
Post #4

Dragon

Member No.: 4,706

And lo, the masses did cry out for maps and designs and floorplans, and they did ask for the Lord to provide.

And the Lord did speak, and he said, "Go forth my children and learn the art of Google-fu for it is beautiful in mine eyes."

And with much gnashing of teeth, the people did as the Lord commanded, and their needs were lessened.

[edit] Floorplan and floor plan give vastly different results, by the way ;) [/edit]

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 01:01 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.