IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Starting Complex Forms for Otaku, Free Armor?
Otaku On Acid
post Aug 6 2004, 04:42 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,877

I remember reading somewhere that an otaku can start with a free armor complex form equal in rating to his willpower. However, upon going back and looking at Matrix I can't find that anywhere. Does anyone know where this is writen, or am I just making stuff up again?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dashifen
post Aug 6 2004, 04:50 PM
Post #2

Technomancer

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 3,374

I've never read that.

+Quote Post
Jason Farlander
post Aug 6 2004, 04:56 PM
Post #3

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,323

I think youre just making stuff up.

As part of their living persona, Otaku get hardening at willpower/2, and bod at willpower. They also get programming * 50 Mp (so usually 300-350 Mp) worth of free complex forms, which could be used to buy a rating (whatever) armor.

+Quote Post
Ol' Scratch
post Aug 6 2004, 05:00 PM
Post #4

Immortal Elf

Group: Validating
Member No.: 1,890

That was in older editions, Otaku. The 3rd Edition rules do not have that rule anymore.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:19 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.