> Anchoring, SR2 OR SR3
theartthief
post Aug 12 2004, 05:04 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,111

Ok, quick question.

I am aware of the difference between SR2 and SR3 Anchoring but I was wondering which you prefer and why? Does SR2 or 3 make more sense? Which is more useful and which is more balanced? Thanks in advance for the feedback.

(Planning a game with heavy magical plots.)

- theartthief
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hobgoblin
post Aug 12 2004, 04:21 PM
Post #2

panda!

Member No.: 2,242

personaly i find the sr2 system more usefull (alltho you get the odd magic bullet request). as for whats mroe balanced, no comment...

+Quote Post
Herald of Verjig...
post Aug 12 2004, 04:54 PM
Post #3

Runner

Member No.: 4,017

I prefer the options to the SR2 style. With a slight change, the SR3 style can be reasonably useful. I will offer (and debate in favor of when not GMing) the 2nd edition rules as an advanced metamagic that requires the SR3 Anchoring as a prerequisite.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:06 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.