Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HMHVV, Where are the rules?
Smiley
post Sep 4 2004, 09:05 PM
Post #1

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,191

Can anyone point me towards the rules for ghoul- and goblin-izing after character creation? All I can seem to find are the critter versions and I'm curious to find out what the effects of unchecked infection are.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KillaJ
post Sep 4 2004, 09:18 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 6,177

Shadowrun Companion has the ghoul section on page 32. As far as I know the only way to goblinize after character creation is SURGE in Year of the Comet, page 141.

+Quote Post
Smiley
post Sep 4 2004, 09:40 PM
Post #3

Running Target

Thanks, KillaJ. What about the non-Krieger strain? There's gotta be vampire rules somewheres. And I meant goblin like an HMHVV dwarf. I should have been more specific.

+Quote Post
Kanada Ten
post Sep 4 2004, 09:42 PM
Post #4

Beetle Eater

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 2,826

Goblins and Goblinization are not related, the latter having nothing to do with HMHVV while Goblins are infected Dwarves. What exactly is an unchecked infection of HMHVV? As far as I know, there is nothing short of quarantine or death in the way of medicinal care for the infected. No, there are no rules for player character vampires, goblins, and so on.

+Quote Post
Smiley
post Sep 4 2004, 09:44 PM
Post #5

Running Target

Rats.

+Quote Post
Kanada Ten
post Sep 4 2004, 09:51 PM
Post #6

Beetle Eater

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 2,826

From the top of my head, I would use drake plus adept BP cost as the base template and assign power points to typical powers of the infected being. I would also inflict a number Mental Flaws with points equaling 7 minus the character's essence at the time of infection. Or something. Note that Goblins have no Charisma score, meaning they are not sentient (thought Charisma is not the only requirement, it is a requirement).

I've seen rules online, but wasn't impressed by them. Mist Form should cost 6 Power Points at the very least.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:00 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.