Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Harley-Davidson, Looking for info
Empyrean Seraph
post Sep 9 2004, 09:21 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,562

For my SE Pennsylvania thing, I'm wondering what there is for information on Harley-Davidson. I know that they're still around, as SR has several Harley bikes. Are they still based in York, PA? Any subdivisions, interests in other areas? Or, for that matter, have they been bought out by someone else? Or is this free reign for me? ;)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fygg Nuuton
post Sep 9 2004, 10:02 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 1,989

in 2063 they moved solely into the collectable teddy bear and tiny tea-set market. ;)

honestly no idea, id imagine they wouldnt move at all, but who know

+Quote Post
Nath
post Sep 9 2004, 10:05 PM
Post #3

Shooting Target

Member No.: 3,723

No reference to Harley-Davidson out of vehicles lists that I know of. Free reign for you.

+Quote Post
lokugh
post Sep 9 2004, 10:53 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 6,621

QUOTE (Nath)
No reference to Harley-Davidson out of vehicles lists that I know of. Free reign for you.

Yep. The H-D Scorpion in SR3 is the only info I know of. So, sounds like its time to get out Corporate Shadowfiles and the corp creation rules and enjoy yourself :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 11:31 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.