Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Some basic questions
Valdier
post Oct 4 2004, 09:49 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,727

Kinda new to shadowrun with the 3rd edition rules, and have played lightly with the 1st edition and 2nd edition years ago.

Where are the rules for falling? Damage, etc...

Second, what would be the best place to find basic stats for other people such as Lone Star, Doc Wagon ops, average ganger, etc... I know Mr. Johnsons has some stuff, but the contacts are all sorta "the weird" variation on the basics. Is there anywhere that just has basic "bad guys"?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jason Farlander
post Oct 4 2004, 09:53 PM
Post #2

Running Target

Member No.: 4,323

QUOTE (Valdier)
Where are the rules for falling? Damage, etc...

SRComp, page 46

Second, what would be the best place to find basic stats for other people such as Lone Star, Doc Wagon ops, average ganger, etc... I know Mr. Johnsons has some stuff, but the contacts are all sorta "the weird" variation on the basics. Is there anywhere that just has basic "bad guys"?

SR3 pages 257-259
SRComp pages 74-78

+Quote Post
Valdier
post Oct 4 2004, 11:47 PM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 6,727

Ah, ok, cool... the base SR book has the same sort of contacts... maybe the companion has some... it's one of the few books I don't have yet... waiting for the reprint.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 08:44 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.