IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> character stats online?, any posted anywhere?
GlassJaw
post Oct 26 2004, 06:59 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 6,664

I was reading through the thread about the different character roles and I was thinking that I would like to see some different types of characters. I'm just getting back into SR and I'm definitely interested in checking out characters created by more "experienced" players. Does anyone know where some are posted?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Adam
post Oct 26 2004, 07:42 PM
Post #2

Prime Runner

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 51

Seven Samurai - Seven Street Samurai archetypes, some using just SR3, some using CC and M&M

+Quote Post
Kagetenshi
post Oct 26 2004, 08:51 PM
Post #3

Manus Celer Dei

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 3,802

I'll post one or more of my characters when I get home. Keep in mind that not all of them are chargen and some were created before certain pieces of errata; I'll try to include any relevant context like that.

~J

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:30 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.