Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [Duels] ShadowRun Duels
PenAgain
post Oct 28 2004, 10:15 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,684

I've spent quite a lot of time developing this rough draft of a Revised ShadowRun Duels game, which I call (lamely) SRD: Reloaded.

Download it, take a look, and please, by all means, let me know what you think!

SRDR Download

--PenAgain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kagetenshi
post Nov 1 2004, 06:09 PM
Post #2

Manus Celer Dei

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 3,802

Downloading now, but what was your fundamental reason for a rewrite? What were you looking to fix, add, or subtract?

~J

+Quote Post
PenAgain
post Nov 1 2004, 06:57 PM
Post #3

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,684

My main goal was to add a character creation system, since WizKids is likely to not give us any more characters. I also wanted to address some of the Character Point vs. Value issues I had (although I can easily see people disregarding some of those "fixes" as making little sense to them- I based things largely off of my own opinion about the characters and my own experiences- YMMV)

I also through a scenario and a campaign style advancement system that can allow a character to grow with repeated play. The actual mechanics of the game are almost completely unchanged- they are expended rather than altered, in most cases.

--PenAgain
Eager to hear some feedback

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:13 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.