Reply to this topicStart new topic
> OOC: Shadows by the Sound, living city for an unlimited #
lorthazar
post Nov 17 2004, 05:35 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,789

Well we have the founding memebers in place and hoping to add GM's and Players by the truck load. This is a free site and no one needs to pay anything to become a player. Runs can be done in chatroom or in message board.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Shev
post Nov 17 2004, 09:30 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 5,949

Not to belittle your game, Lorthazar, but this is actually already being done by the Living the Shadows game. WinterRat1, the head GM, was on the lookout for new players/GMs last I heard. Why don't you combine this game into the LITS thread?

+Quote Post
lorthazar
post Nov 21 2004, 03:46 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 6,789

Actually what i am doing has not been done. I have turned the clock back to 2050 and there is no guarantee that it will proceed according canon.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 08:49 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.